- Description for Bell & Gossett 110192
- Reducing valves fill the system to a preset pressure for optimum performance. Combination Dual Unit Valves include pressure reducing valve and relief valve.
- This product contains a fast fill feature, which reduces start-up time and labor.
- Low inlet pressure check valve help prevent loss of system pressure if the supply water drops below system pressure.
- Union connection available with 1/2" male NPT thread and 1/2" female sweat tail-piece for fast, flexible system connection.
- Brass body construction is highly resistant to corrosion-ideal for water systems.
- Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Threaded
- Max Pressure (PSIG): 25
- Min Pressure (PSIG): 10
- Pressure Set Point: 12 psig
- Material: Brass
- Application: Heating
- Max Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Temperature Range (F): 225��F Max